Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat: "I believe this is coming soon as we get closer to January 2022" (What Happened To The CBI Contact That Said Any Day? LOL) 10/1/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat: "I believe this is coming soon as we get closer to January 2022" (What Happened To The CBI Contact That Said Any Day? LOL) 10/1/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "I believe this is coming soon as we get closer to January 2022" (What Happened To The CBI Contact That Said Any Day? LOL) 10/1/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "I believe this is coming soon as we get closer to January 2022" (What Happened To The CBI Contact That Said Any Day? LOL) 10/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Mnt Goat  

Article:  "A SOURCE FOR “ECONOMY NEWS”: THE BONDS ARE WORTH A TRILLION DINARS AND WILL GO TO FILL THE BUDGET DEFICIT"  This article to me speaks volumes. They are going to finance the rebuilding of their cities and do it through bonds. WOW! ...by not borrowing from the IMF they have made a huge leap in managing their own monetary policy and this is exactly what the IMF needs to see...remember... they told us the ISX was now free of all international sanctions. This means they fully intend to go international with the ISX...I believe this is coming soon as we get closer to January 2022...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum