Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat: "My CBI contact still tells me that January 2022 period is planned for a major change in the exchange rate" (Yep! Tricks Are For Kids! LOL) 9/30/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat: "My CBI contact still tells me that January 2022 period is planned for a major change in the exchange rate" (Yep! Tricks Are For Kids! LOL) 9/30/21

Go down

Mnt Goat: "My CBI contact still tells me that January 2022 period is planned for a major change in the exchange rate" (Yep! Tricks Are For Kids! LOL) 9/30/21 Empty Mnt Goat: "My CBI contact still tells me that January 2022 period is planned for a major change in the exchange rate" (Yep! Tricks Are For Kids! LOL) 9/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:49 pm

Mnt Goat  

Let’s get on with our FACTS for this news period. It is all about the dinar exchange rate and managing it.  This news about the exchange rate has been on going for months now and it is very good news. We have not seen this kind of news EVER since this investment began. I have been in it for 15 years now...we look forward to better days ahead for Iraq...My CBI contact still tells me that January 2022 period is planned for a major change in the exchange rate. I do not believe this major change is back to pre-devaluation Dec 2020 rate but rather a pre-1990’s rate of over $3-$4 and this would have to mean a reinstatement to FOREX.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum