Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21

Go down

MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 Empty MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:41 pm

Member:  Good morning all. Great day for great news

Member….I am so ready for the Grande Finale!!!

MZ: So am I!!

MZ:  Mostly what we have, so far today is a lot of activity amongst paymasters. There have been a number of meetings including early morning meetings in Zurich. I have not gotten an update yet from that….One of the last ones went into a meeting about 3 hours ago and I still do not have an update. There is a lot of chatter going on in Europe right now.

MZ: I am also hearing similar news from the US in Reno and Richmond and Miami.   So hold tight…We should have solid news within hours or maybe a day…..

MZ: The last few days there have been lots of traveling and positioning for paymasters and historic bond holders……It is a nervous time as we all are sitting at the edge of our seats.

Member:  My hiney is falling asleep sitting on the edge of the danged seat!

Member: Good morning mark it’s almost 6:00pm in Iraq right now does this mean that it didn’t happen today?

MZ: In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning. That is still the goal from all my Iraqi contacts…..Lets hope this is it.

Member: Frank26 also posted that he thinks that Iraq needs to go by the end of the Fiscal month (Sept) or it will destroy their reforms they want to en-act ASAP.

Member:  Isn’t the Iraq independent day coming up??????????????? Sunday

Member: Frank said: Sunday is Iraq’s Independence Day very interesting… Saturday goes into a Sunday....interesting?? because on Sunday Iraqi banks are open and most of the rest of the banks around the world are closed….

Member: Its on October 3rd. Also known as 'National Iraqi Day', Independence Day is Iraq's National Day and marks Iraq's independence from Britain in 1932.

Member: In article…. Iraq said to get people out of debt they want or are changing the rate from 1146 to 1:1

MZ: Remember the article from yesterday that in Iraq….they have now legally upheld that all the transactions there on taxation, salaries and any oil purchasing is now to be done in the Iraqi dinar instead of Petrodollars!!!  This is BIG…and it comes on the heels of the article stating the GOI supports a floating exchange rate for the dinar , meaning they are ready to allow the rate to float and adjust. Huge stories out of Iraq.

MZ: No news yet on CMKX and PP’s

Member:  I heard CMKX and Prosperity go when we do, so I wouldn't expect to hear anything about it prior.

MZ: I think we will hear on this about an hour or two tops before we get our 800 numbers. But yes…they should go at approximately the same time.

Member: I heard we could get notifications Friday or Saturday.

Member: So when the RV happens …the currency exchange will also happen at the same time?

ISAAC: (from last night) Hello-I was traveling today….I will post tomorrow

MZ: Hopefully Isaac will have great news for us today.

Member: Do the F&Ps have to go first?

MZ: I hear there is a compressed time frame from when the F&Ps and settlements go…then the reset……..it’s all within a couple of hours. So theoretically the F&Ps will start before we get our reset…. But there will not be a long time difference from when they start until we get our notices. Originally it could have been up to 10 days between…originally it was to have F&Ps go and be paid in fiat money….then we would get the reset..and then get CMKX and settlements….…but that was years ago and the decision was made to change this process…to compress it. They knew there was no way to keep it “under wraps” if they did it the original way.

Member:  I’m new, what’s Silver going to do ? How high might it go ?

MZ: My silver guys see anywhere from 100-500

Member: Has China gone yet?

MZ: China has not gone yet…..I have no information that it started moving from east to west yet guys. I have checked in with Asian contacts…..i started checking late last night….but no movement there yet.

Member:  I see where Wells Fargo had to pay a $72M fine to DOD for messing with clients money...And to think we have them working on the RV

Member:  All banks steal from us. the difference is the qfs. shouldn't allow banks to steal anymore according to the info

Member:  banks are getting a fee for doing the redemption. I think they're more than satisfied and wouldn't want to screw it up

Member:  I still think we're going to have a qfs account and all the banks won't mean anything you're going to be dealing directly with the treasury

Member:  Hey Mark, what are your thoughts on the debt ceiling/government shutdown?

Member:  I think we need gov collapse/debt ceiling failure for RV

Member:  I wonder how much the politicians are getting paid to take this country down.. and whose paying them.

Member: MOST POLITICIANS have TONS of FOREIGN CURRENCY! They've been waiting...

Member:  Do we RV BEFORE the financial crash, or after you think?

Member: 1st crash=Oct. 29, 1929 Oct. 29, 2021 92nd anniversary...mirror 29/92!

Member:  did you see announcement late yesterday..$ Tree is going to Dollar +. were the only real store that sold everything for 1$ , so hurry and buy your stuff. this to me says the economy is crashing.

Member:  Franks surgery today , please everyone pray for him

Member:  I pray in the name of our Lord for Frank Villa (26) that’s surgery is a total success and pray Devine healing over is body also that he will have be back doing Gods work for the people

Member: Mark I just love your personality! Your positive attitude has held me up when I was really getting depressed watching nothing burgers!!!  Thank you.

MZ: Thank you and yes…it has been tough watching all those nothing burgers…….

Member:  Thanks Mark and Mods...bless you each day and keep you well

Bob Locke joins the stream at the end…..please listen to the replay for his information.

MarkZ: "In Iraq I am still hearing they are planning on a new rate and lower denominations before tomorrow morning" (Don't They Have To Print Them First? LOL) 9/30/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum