Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals that's the scam" (What Did Pimpy Rake In This Week? LOL) 9/28/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals that's the scam" (What Did Pimpy Rake In This Week? LOL) 9/28/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals that's the scam" (What Did Pimpy Rake In This Week? LOL) 9/28/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals that's the scam" (What Did Pimpy Rake In This Week? LOL) 9/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:21 pm

Guru Pimpy   

Let's have that hard talk...you get these people...when you try to talk in detail about the subject and if it doesn't line up with their belief systems they just lose their freaking mind.  It's really not necessary...this is going to help you out with all the naysayers...The currency itself is not a scam.  The investment is not a scam.  There are individual out there who use the currency to commit fraud against other individuals that's the scam.  Is there going to be an RI or an RV?  It's possible.

We've heard many many different things telling us that it's real and it will happen.  I'm saying it's possible...feel good about your investment.  You should.  But also limit your risk.  In other words don't go out there and go all willy-nilly buying millions and millions and millions of dinars.  I only have 5 million...People freak out, 'you only have 5?' Yeah, that's it. It's not whether or not the IQD is a scam.  We know it's not.  It's the probability of an RI or an RV that we're actually betting on...feel happy about it...It's not a scam...I feel confident in the dinar that's why I talk about it.  That's why I have it...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum