Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "Listen to what Dr. Shabibi says about the exchange rate" (From 10 Years Ago??? Did Pimpy Lose All His IQ Points Today? LOL) 9/27/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "Listen to what Dr. Shabibi says about the exchange rate" (From 10 Years Ago??? Did Pimpy Lose All His IQ Points Today? LOL) 9/27/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "Listen to what Dr. Shabibi says about the exchange rate" (From 10 Years Ago??? Did Pimpy Lose All His IQ Points Today? LOL) 9/27/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "Listen to what Dr. Shabibi says about the exchange rate" (From 10 Years Ago??? Did Pimpy Lose All His IQ Points Today? LOL) 9/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:16 pm

Guru Pimpy  

Let's listen to the man himself, Dr. Shabibi.  Listen to what Dr. Shabibi says about the exchange rate. Conference Question a few years back:  "...How far do you believe that we are from a potential revaluation?"  SHABIBI:  "Well even if I know the answer I cannot tell you."  When people say, 'Well my inside person told me.'  No they didn't.  This is Dr. Shabibi...I told you to understand in some countries leaking this kind of information is the death penalty.  No person in the right mind is going to tell you the date or the rate.  It's against the law.  That's like having insider trader information...he's very careful with his wording...he can't let anybody at all know one way or another anything about a date or rate.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum