Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces

Go down

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces Empty Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 pm

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces 29200

09/28/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Tuesday, the Iraqi Ministry of Planning revealed that a third of the rural population suffers from a lack of potable water, indicating that the lowest governorate of Anbar has the lowest rate of that water.

The Central Statistics Agency of the Ministry said in its report for the current year 2021 and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the percentage of the population served by drinking water networks throughout the country during the year 2020 amounted to 83.4%, of which 91.7% were in urban areas," noting that "more than A third of the rural population is still not served by these networks, as the percentage of those served reached 65.6%.

The report added that "the average per capita share of potable water supplied to the total population in Iraq amounted to 365 liters per day," noting that "the highest average per capita share was recorded in Maysan Governorate, which amounted to 636 liters per day, while the lowest rate was in the Governorate of Anbar, where it reached 166 liters per day.

Some Iraqi governorates, including the capital, Baghdad, suffer from a scarcity of potable water despite the presence of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, as a result of the lack of water purification projects, where the residents of Mesopotamia depend on buying sterilized commercial water for the purpose of drinking and cooking food.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26441

Planning: a third of the rural population is without clean water, and Anbar is the least of the provinces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum