Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "Remember what we told you. Look at the exchange rate.  Is it 1 to 1?" (Quick...Run To The Bank And Say Frank Sent You! LOL) 9/26/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "Remember what we told you. Look at the exchange rate. Is it 1 to 1?" (Quick...Run To The Bank And Say Frank Sent You! LOL) 9/26/21

Go down

Frank26: "Remember what we told you. Look at the exchange rate.  Is it 1 to 1?" (Quick...Run To The Bank And Say Frank Sent You! LOL) 9/26/21 Empty Frank26: "Remember what we told you. Look at the exchange rate. Is it 1 to 1?" (Quick...Run To The Bank And Say Frank Sent You! LOL) 9/26/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:28 pm

Frank26  

[Possible exchange possibilities/ considerations/strategies]  Remember what we told you.  Look at the exchange rate.  Is it 1 to 1?  [Then ask] CBI how long are you going to coexist the new small category notes with the 3 zeros? How long?  A year?  They'll co-exist forever?  6 months?  3 months?  I don't have much time for the International growth do I?  I was going to cash out about 10% in the beginning, I think I'll cash out 90%...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down