Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:25 pm

Guru Pimpy  

You see in the Iraq [Central] Bank on their website it tells you how much currency was created - 55 trillion dinar.  But what is not put on there is how much of it was destroyed?  There was a flood and the banks had to destroy that money.  How much of it was taken by ISIS and destroyed?  We don't know...I did show an article in which it stated that Iraq was taking $1.5 billion of their oil money, buying back the IQD off the open market.  This is great news.  Think supply and demand.  If there truly is that much Iraq dinar out there, there's no way you could possibly do it at $3.00.  It would bankrupt the country. This is the first time I hear this - 70% of the money supply [removed from market] that makes it way more realistic that a revalue can be done at that rate.

Quote "The Central Bank's aggressive policies spent $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenues to buy physical IQD supply on the open market said by Moldov a senior advisor to the bank." ...you remove 70% of it that brings it way down.  Again, this is only what they bought and destroyed...We also know that there is something like 95% of the supply is out of country 5% of it is in country.  I can tell you this that the big portion of the existing IQD is in the hands of banks...the average speculator has 250,000 IQD.  That's the average...

So if they removed 70% of the money supply, plus all them that have been damaged just through natural wear and tear, ones that were taken by ISIS, ones damaged during the flood that means the actual amount of IQD out there is very low.  Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more.  I'm not saying that's the rate.  I'm saying that is a more realistic rate given the fact that we know for sure now that the amount of existing IQD has been reduced by at least a minimum of 70%...this is great news!

Guru Pimpy: "Now that makes it very realistic that the IQD can indeed be revalued around $3.00 if not more" (The Money Supply Is Around 100 Trillion...Now Do The Math! LOL) 9/26/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum