Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21

Go down

New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 Empty New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:58 pm

All the teams are in the banks right now …

The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today.

They are working with the IMF and the AIIB to do so.

They have the whole afternoon, and then they will lock down the rates that were loaded yesterday.

They actually have the PROCEDURES for the RV scheduled, IF there is lockdown on the rates.

They have to pay the F&P programs, that’s our MAIN DEBT, and the BOND paymasters. 

There’s a lot of LEGAL stuff …

There are 5 layers of responsibility, but the first fiduciary responsibility is to convert the USD to the USN. 

Procedures to follow:

… turn it into legal tender …

We make it a value date … whatever the case is, everyone is at the banks right now.

They’ve been there for 3 days straight. 

The Chinese …

The Evergrande Project … large CORP that has gone bankrupt …

The Iraqis … main triggering events …

This is it my friends we are at the last hurdle of this saga after 30 years waiting and so many disappointments that we faced throughout this journey where we thought were at the finish line.

I can’t thank you enough for staying with me and believing that this was real and that one day we were going to be blessed.

I like to remind you all this is Gods blessing and our mission is to help humanity as well.

Let’s all pray each night before we receive this blessing and thank God for choosing us in this mission and we promise that we will not fail him.

God bless you all

New Guru Wolverine: "The Iraqis are trying to post their international rate today" (It's Already Posted. Check The CBI! LOL) 9/25/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum