Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21

Go down

MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 Empty MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Member:  This sounds like a wild weekend starting today!

Member:  HOPING FOR THE REAL THING TODAY

MZ: Today will be a big day for news for sure……

MZ: On the RV front….Very little has changed since last night. At this point nothing more that rumors. They did not start processing in Zurich or Asia yet.

MZ: My contacts over there had a last update earlier in their day was to expect the release of their historic bond money later this evening. So today still has possibility.

Member:  what happened to all those people who cashed in and are all liquid?

Member:  I have first hand account of bond holders being processed right now...

MZ: We have not seen zilch out of Reno. I talked to some folks there but they have no comments on what to expect….they are simply geared up and prepared.

MZ: For the most part today is a nothing burger but there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend. I hope this is accurate …I am as tired of this game as you guys are.

MZ: The chatter on the banking side and the group leaders has been good …guess we just need to buckle up. Maybe they are waiting for the events of this afternoon to play out?

ISAAC 9/23/21 Hello I will have news tomorrow direct from the source , keep you posted .

Member: During SKR's whales go bank loans and privileges, peons got nothing. Today whales get millions, peons get nothing, see a pattern yet?

Member:  looks like today could be the day. bitcoin looks to be going down hard after that Chinese announcement an hour ago.

Member:  bitcoin down 6.5% now. I figure it can go down as 20-25% today

MZ: For those that don’t know….Article: China’s Central Bank has declared all cryptocurrency transactions illegal.

MZ: As we are watching Evergrande crash….as we are watching things become unglued in front of our eyes. So this is their response rather than admit their fiat currency is toast and let people have another option….they are just going to remove the other option. This is a desperate central bank control mechanism.

MZ: The problem is with the blockchain technology …it will find a way. This is a interesting development today. It does not surprise me. This is a serious death throe from the CCP and the central banks there…there is going to be a melt down.

MZ: This will have repercussions all around the world….especially with El Salador and many other countries looking to back up their currencies and their treasuries with different cryptocurrencies. In 80% of Africa now they are using Cryptos to try to get around banking. The problem is crytos remove the necessity of having central banks.

MZ: Central banks are running scared right now….and China  especially as their markets implode and unhappy citizens….repercussions of this will be heard for awhile.

Member:  evergrande missing a bond payment yesterday. seems like the Chinese don't care enough to bail them out but are still asking creditors to give them some leeway.. personally I think they defaulted

Member: is this bitcoin decree in China and the potential results of AZ audit today going to be that catalyst for a stock market crash?

Member:  Everything should be thrown out and all new start tomorrow.The new republic, I say again…this  is the only answer.

Member:  the crypto thing in China - convenient that it happened today....same day as AZ audit comes out. does this confirm China is behind everything and using the crypto to suppress? I mean if China is tanking crypto and potentially the stock market on the same day, that suggests to me they are burying it because they were behind election rigging, fraud, covid, etc.

Member:  What is holding up the Golden Dragon families?

Member: I’ve read that the end of the government fiscal year is Sept. 30th….the new fiscal year starts  Oct 1.. This may be relevant to the start of the GCR?

Member:  So supposedly a lot of the gurus talking about the exchange rates have caused most of the delay. I don’t know if that’s true but that’s a rumor.

Member:  Are they waiting to release the RV when the currency changes to Rainbow?

Member:  so many swamp creatures took far longer than expected. Not just above ground, but beneath and above

Member:  We need to see this regime arrested for crimes against humanity today

Member: Playing 'nice got us where we are now!!! Time to fix it !! TRAP & KILL the rats!!! Every one of them!! now

Member:  Enough talk we need to see justice now!

Member: Be prepared to hear the EBS at any time……..

Member: Key members of Deep State players have been arrested, tried via tribunals, and executed. Monkywerx has been tracking those flights to GITMO. Devolution is in process.

Member:  MarkZ & Mr. C.......Commerce Bank announced ALL branches, offices, and online portals will be down the ENTIRE weekend of Oct 9-11 for a "Planned System" upgrade. Could it be QFS - RV?

Member:  Wells Fargo suspended all home loans for 30 days

Member:  Banks now says only withdraw $600 cash and new banking laws

Member:  The most important thing is tier4b start…..that will stop the rats dead…..no more money stealing and corruption will be allowed with the QFS!!!

Member:  Gregorian Calendar says Jesus's Birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member:  Today on the Julian Calendar and 9/11 on the Gregorian calendar

MarkZ: "there is still great static about this evening and tomorrow and about how this is our weekend" (Watch...He Will Say That Next Friday Too! LOL) 9/24/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum