Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans

Go down

Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans Empty Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:23 pm

Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans 929352-fc090e34-fc4e-4713-aa61-882c922fc587
Sunday 26 September 2021 20:45

Baghdad / NINA / - An expert in the oil field, Safwan Qusay, confirmed that the rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit of 29 trillion dinars.

He said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the continuation of oil prices to exceed the $ 77 barrier will increase Iraq’s oil revenues, and allow covering the default deficit of 29 trillion dinars and maximizing the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and thus the possibility of reconsidering the support for fragile classes by increasing the number of those covered Social care and maximizing the vocabulary of the food basket.

He stressed the need to focus on rehabilitating the economic, financial, social, political and cultural sectors to transform into effective energy to create real job opportunities, calling for combating corruption by controlling the movement of money and goods and activating the looted funds recovery law that will contribute to strengthening Iraq's financial capabilities and operating the Iraq Reconstruction Fund, noting that These steps will raise confidence in the Iraqi economy and stimulate local, regional and international investments to head towards Iraq.” He

stressed that the next executive government should prepare various executive programs to restore confidence in all state agencies in terms of providing services, contributing to production, economic diversification, control, and heading towards partnership with multinational companies To rehabilitate Iraq away from internal and external conflicts, indicating that Iraq and the Iraqis deserve it. / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=929352

Economist to / NINA /: The rise in oil prices will contribute to covering the budget deficit .. and the government should reconsider its economic plans 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum