Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded

Go down

Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded Empty Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:22 pm

Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded 929032-bce9ae6d-1306-488f-a4d2-68bef822b930
Saturday 25 September 2021 11:27

Baghdad / NINA / - The expert in economic affairs, Malaz Al-Amin, confirmed: "More than 8 million poor Iraqis may not find their daily bread."

Al-Amin said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency ( NINA ) that "the percentage of the poor in Iraq's population constitutes 24 percent, according to the report of the Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the United Nations, which was conducted last year, and this means that more than 8 million Iraqis are poor and may not find their daily food." In a country rich in oil reserves and production, as well as stocks of other minerals, in addition to its agricultural capabilities and its privileged position in international trade routes.”

He pointed out: "Iraq's annual financial revenues, whether oil or otherwise, enable it to occupy a distinguished position among the affluent countries, if corruption is combated and rational plans are prepared to manage revenues, in a manner that develops productive sectors, provides hundreds of thousands of job opportunities for the unemployed, and grants the incapacitated among them salaries and care. A social system that saves them from poverty and destitution and may pave the way for reducing the percentage of the poor in the country.”

The economic expert added: "The economic capabilities owned by Iraq have been disrupted. Large factories and factories have not been established, and most of the old existing factories have not been restarted, nor have their production lines been updated. If this is done correctly, the industrial sector alone absorbs more than Half the area of ​​unemployment is among workers, technicians and promoters of manufactured goods.

He called for: "Developing solutions represented by expanding agricultural lands through implementing projects to dig wells, rationing irrigation operations, and constructing reservoirs and dams to benefit from water in drought years, because the agricultural sector can absorb most of the unemployment area, and the abundance of agricultural production limits imports, encourages exports and increases financial revenues. ".

Al-Amin stressed the need to pay attention to the great economic importance of the transport sector in Iraq, as the first phase of the great port of Faw and its railway connection with European countries is currently being implemented, as this project alone absorbs tens of thousands of job opportunities and will revive the national economy due to the financial revenues it will achieve. It is abundant and will contribute to achieving a qualitative leap for international trade lines.. in addition to giving Iraq a source of revenue that is important to benefit from in the event that global demand for oil stops./ End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=929032

Economist: More than 8 million Iraqis may not find their daily bread / Expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum