Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems

Go down

CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems Empty CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:19 pm

CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems 1632475989882
2021-09-24 02:33

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank and the Ministry of Environment revealed today that Iraqis' houses will soon resort to solar energy.

The Ministry of Environment said in a statement today that the National Committee for the Central Bank’s initiative to set the latest model specifications regarding granting loans for various activities, including setting up solar energy systems, will be complete.

This came during the third meeting held at the headquarters of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control,

Whereas, Ihsan Al-Yasiri, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, confirmed that he reviewed the latest specifications that ensure that the systems are sustainable and easy to use, pointing out that the loans' interest do not exceed 1%.

Al-Yasiri said that 2022 will witness a huge change in the Iraqi individual's behavior and usage of renewable energy, not only at the level of state institutions, but also at the level of housing complexes with soft loans and all industrial, agricultural, and other activities.

He also indicated that the Central Bank and the concerned banks will be ready to receive loan applications, "inevitably we will witness a great turnout to apply for such loans, especially as it will end the suffering of citizens from spending money on private generators and the pollution they cause."

Director-General of the Environmental Awareness and Information Department at the Ministry of Environment, Amir Ali Al-Hassoun, said that this national effort is part of the government and the Ministry of Environment's plan for climate changes and Iraq’s commitment to the Paris Climate Expenditure, in addition to achieving the goals of sustainable development and the ministry’s approach to raising awareness about the issue among citizens.

"This committee is one of the outputs of the awareness and media effort that targets all government sectors, civil society organizations, unions, private sector institutions, and citizens", he said.

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/CBI-Iraqis-will-soon-abandon-generators-and-adopt-solar-energy-systems

CBI: Iraqis will soon abandon generators and adopt solar energy systems 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum