Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units

Go down

Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units Empty Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:09 pm

Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units 29164

09/26/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

The former Minister of Reconstruction and Housing, Bankin Rekani, confirmed, on Sunday, that Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units to address the housing crisis in the country.

Rikani said in a press interview, "The numbering system for housing units in the municipal departments in the governorates does not exist," noting that "we worked on a new system when we were in the ministry and we could not implement it, in that there would be a unified numbering for all housing units."

He added that "the existing rate of housing units and the actual need is not less than 3 million and 500 thousand housing units, given that the average Iraqi family is not less than 5 people."

And Rikani, that "there is an increase in the rate of population growth in Iraq at a rate of one million citizens annually," stressing that "we need 250 thousand housing units per year."

Iraq is suffering from a stifling housing crisis due to the increasing number of Iraq's population and the limited housing complexes, in addition to the citizen's inability to build his own housing unit due to the high cost of land and construction materials.

In early February 2021, the Central Bank of Iraq launched a new initiative in granting loans to employees worth 125 million dinars to purchase housing units in investment housing complexes.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26419

Former Minister of Construction and Housing: Iraq needs 3 million and 500 thousand housing units 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum