Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month

Go down

Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month Empty Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month 26618
Kurdistan Regional Government

09/26/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Finance and Economy of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Awat Sheikh Janab, said, on Sunday, that the regional government obtained assurances from the federal government to continue sending an amount of 200 billion dinars per month to finance the salaries of employees and workers in the public sector in Kurdistan.

Sheikh Janab said in a joint press statement with the Minister of Construction and Housing Dana Abdel Karim, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Council of Ministers of Iraq issued two decisions about sending 200 billion dinars to finance the salaries of employees in the region, and according to the assurances we received, we hope that this will continue to be sent. Amount per month.

The minister stated that "what concerns us is that the regional government did not show any failure to secure salaries," adding, "We hope the federal government will continue its policy of sending sums and treat citizens in the region like other citizens in the rest of Iraq and not discriminate between them as it was doing in the previous".

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26418

Minister: The KRG has received assurances to continue sending 200 billion dinars per month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum