Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it" (What Happened To Those New Notes? LOL) 9/22/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it" (What Happened To Those New Notes? LOL) 9/22/21

Go down

Frank26: "if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it" (What Happened To Those New Notes? LOL) 9/22/21 Empty Frank26: "if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it" (What Happened To Those New Notes? LOL) 9/22/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:30 pm

Frank26  

There are no 800 numbers, although... wouldn't it be something if the United States Treasury was to put out an 800 number to help you exchange your dinars.  If I was the US treasury I would do that, 'Call me Mr. and Mrs dinar holder...I'll tell you what bank to go to.'  The U.S. Treasury is going to be so desperate to help Joseph Biden because he's spending money left and right...if you want to exchange in an American bank go for it.  In a bank outside of the United States of America, go for it, it's your prerogative.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum