Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "What I'm monitoring is which company wins the opportunity to go into Iraq and start mining for gold" (So Much For The Dinar, Eh? LOL) 9/21/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "What I'm monitoring is which company wins the opportunity to go into Iraq and start mining for gold" (So Much For The Dinar, Eh? LOL) 9/21/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "What I'm monitoring is which company wins the opportunity to go into Iraq and start mining for gold" (So Much For The Dinar, Eh? LOL) 9/21/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "What I'm monitoring is which company wins the opportunity to go into Iraq and start mining for gold" (So Much For The Dinar, Eh? LOL) 9/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Guru Pimpy  

I spoke about this before, I said Iraq didn't just have oil they discovered the second largest gold deposit found in Iraq and no body is mining it right now.  The gold is close to the surface of the Earth which makes it real inexpensive to mine.  What I'm monitoring is which company wins the opportunity to go into Iraq and start mining for gold because that's one I definitely want to invest in...Investing in Iraq is a good deal.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum