Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21

2 posters

Go down

Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 Empty Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:09 pm

I am adding a date to archive..Sunday, September 19, 2021

How are you makin it?

So, first:  It has been a long time since I have put out a letter.  But, when there have not been any big changes, I didn't feel that I needed to say much..... I am aware that some people who invested are upset because this has not yet happened.  Because I've heard from them.  (And, that is all I am going to say about that).

And, now to the point:  It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September.  It appears that the Biden administration has gone back and endorsed the Obama era numbers; so even tho your money will be coming out over $1.00 - it will not be much over the $1.00.   The good thing is that the Biden group wants it out, and all the parties seem to have agreed. I do not have an exact day but, it looks good from now till the end of Sept..

Remember when we get this done, to stop and Breathe.  Several times.   Be wise.  Be smart.  Do not be rash.  Make good decisions.  Seek advice.

Do not give your dinar to anyone except a bank.  Get professional advice.  Invest wisely.  Learn to say 'No'.

God bless all of you.  This has been a journey none of us ever expected, but we should all be grateful to have been included in it.

Check www.cbi.iq  every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

Blessings.  Randy Koonce

Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21 Empty Re: Randy Koonce: "It looks like there is a really good window open now through the end of September" (Oh Boy! More Windows LOL) 9/19/21

Post by Sam I Am Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Randy has been opening windows and telling people to breathe for ten years.  He knows nothing.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum