Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development

Go down

Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development Empty Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:39 pm

Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development 29046
Ahmed Al Hashemi

09/19/2021

Ahmed Al Hashemi

The priority of building the human being in Iraq is gaining importance from the extent of the damage inflicted on the Iraqi himself, as a result of the successive eras of tyranny, war and violence in its various forms, and the loss of security in all its dimensions from many decades. In all its forms.

In Iraq, there are 8.1 million young people between the ages of 15 and 24, representing 20% ​​of the Iraqi population, and the annual population growth rate is 3%, and with the increasing demand of young people for more equitable opportunities in their societies, facing the multiple challenges faced by young people (such as opportunities Access to education, health, employment and gender equality) is more urgent than ever.

Young people can be a positive force to drive development when they are provided with the knowledge and opportunities they need. In particular, young people must acquire the education and skills necessary to contribute to a productive economy; They need to have access to a labor market that can absorb their capabilities into the labor force.

Today in Iraq, youth have an important and essential role in bringing about development that is based on participation among the components of society, especially the ambitious youth, at a time when we must focus on three dimensions.

The economic dimension: through which we look forward to involving ambitious youth in economic development in terms of ensuring education inputs, focusing on pioneering projects and business incubators, and providing material and moral support to integrate youth into the economic component and not to maintain limited participation.

The social dimension: At a time when we look forward to active participation in society, we must believe that Iraq today is a youth component, and this is a reason to make the youth an active element in society to maintain the strength of society in terms of positive customs and traditions that are in line with the requirements of today. This is one of the most important reasons for ensuring respect for society and its customs and its traditions.

The political dimension: We do not overlook here that one of the complements of integration into Iraqi society is to activate the role of youth, as it aims primarily at political stability and maintaining the security and system of the state, as the stability of the state contributes significantly to economic and social development.

In light of these facts, I look forward to heading towards several goals, including:

1. Launching and supporting youth creativity by expanding integrated, comprehensive and continuous work programs that take a strategic dimension through enhancing the role of youth in society.

2. Create special programs through which young people are involved in the process of dialogue and decision-making and push them to put points on the most important problems facing society, and then find suggested and appropriate solutions to these problems.

3. Enhancing the role of youth in achieving political and economic development through modernizing an educational system according to a developed perspective that meets international standards.

4. Supporting activities in which the role of youth emerges as an effective and key factor in the process of development and social construction.

5. Providing a supportive environment for innovation, creativity and voluntary work in various fields to be the culture of society.

* Director of Administration and Training at the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26343

Iraqi youth are the mainstay of development 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum