Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money

Go down

Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money Empty Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:31 pm

Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money 29026
Egyptian Minister of Justice Omar Marwan. "Internet"

09/16/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Egyptian Minister of Justice, Omar Marawan, confirmed that his country's government would not hesitate to help Iraq by recovering its looted money if it was in Egypt.

"The money recovery conference that was held (yesterday) in Baghdad is important to discuss an issue that concerns all peoples and Arab countries, which is the issue of recovering looted funds, that is, the people's money smuggled abroad," Marwan said in a statement reported by Rudaw and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News."

He added that the importance of the conference comes from the fact that it "attempts to find mechanisms that activate the joint Arab cooperation, so that it returns the smuggled looted funds and returns those involved with these funds so that they may be tried in a fair trial for the crimes they committed against their peoples and countries."

The Egyptian Minister of Justice stressed that any "looted money found in" Egypt, the government, will not hesitate to assist the brotherly State of Iraq in recovering their money, and we will not delay in helping it.

Yesterday, Wednesday, the International Conference for the Recovery of Stolen Funds was launched in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

At the opening of the conference, Minister of Justice Salar Abdul Sattar Muhammad said, "The conference for the recovery of looted funds aims to confront the theft of public money," adding that "there is weakness in international efforts regarding the recovery of looted funds."

According to the Minister of Justice, just as Iraq succeeded in eliminating terrorism, "we have to confront corruption," stressing "the need to recover the looted funds through international agreements."

Muhammad pointed out that "our meeting today is an important message that recovering the looted funds is of interest to the state," revealing the government's determination to recover all of Iraq's money from abroad.

In turn, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, described corruption and terrorism as "two sides of the same coin," noting that "corruption was present when society was plunged into sectarian fighting."

The Prime Minister considered that "the path to a rational state begins with frankness with our people about the diseases that led to the decline of a great country like Iraq," adding that "we set from the beginning our primary goal in fighting corruption."

According to Al-Kazemi, he formed a "special anti-corruption committee that carried out its duty with the Integrity Commission, the judicial authorities, and the Ministry of Justice and Financial Control," stressing that "the committee revealed, within one year, corruption files that were not revealed for 17 years, and recovered money looted from abroad."

According to Al-Kazemi, the committee was subjected to "attacks and false accusations, the aim of which was to frustrate it and thwart its work," stressing that "there is no place for frustration and retreat."

For his part, the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, considered the conference to recover looted funds an "important opportunity to combat corruption."

According to Aboul Gheit, "the most important achievement achieved is an Arab anti-corruption agreement in 2010," adding that "the Arab anti-corruption agreement was formed in support of the United Nations convention."

He pointed out that "confronting corruption is very complex and requires continuous cooperation."

To that, the head of the Integrity Commission and the head of the looted funds recovery fund, Alaa Jawad, considered the conference an "important step to recover Iraq's money," expressing his hope that the conference would lead to "recommendations to return the looted funds."

Jawad accused that "some countries are incubators and stand an obstacle in returning the looted funds," adding that "Iraq is still suffering from the lack of cooperation of countries in recovering the money," adding that "dual citizenship is resorted to by some officials with investment and corruption."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26324

Egypt: We will not hesitate to help Iraq recover its looted money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum