Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance

Go down

The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance Empty The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 pm

The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance 15834
The logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

09/16/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, on Thursday, that the process of financing project loans is related to their importance in the development of the Iraqi economy, and that the bank conducts a periodic review of lending mechanisms according to the requirements of economic and financial conditions.

An authorized source in the bank said, in an interview reported by the official newspaper “Al-Sabah” and seen by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the competent committee is setting up a mechanism for granting loans, directing the lending policy to support small, medium and large projects in a manner that serves the objectives of economic development in Iraq, and approving development projects. Lifted by banks, which aims to (reduce the import of goods and products, provide a greater number of job opportunities for young people and establish a developed local industry).

He added, "Our policy supports and encourages the establishment of industrial and agricultural cities to diversify sources of income in the Iraqi economy, and works to simplify the procedures for approving the establishment of projects subject to the approval of the relevant government agencies."

He added, "This committee is also working on reviewing lending mechanisms and guidance on modifying them according to the requirements of the economic and financial conditions that the Iraqi economy is going through, and the committee has the power to host representatives from the private sector to participate in its meetings and form technical teams to discuss the implementation of loans."

Regarding the priorities of granting the loan for strategic projects and whether the loans are limited to projects with an investment dimension, the source explained that “the priorities of the loan for strategic projects are summarized in the extent of the project’s impact on the economic development process and reducing unemployment by attracting various segments of society in various sectors to ensure acceleration of the wheel Sustainable development for the economy to recover and the sources of income to be diversified, and project financing is not limited to the investment dimension only, but the financing goes to granting housing loans for the purpose of facilitating the requests of citizens wishing to purchase housing units inside and outside investment housing complexes.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26321

The Central Bank: Financing projects is linked to their developmental importance 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum