Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 Empty MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:16 pm

MZ: There is a lot of quiet so far but still lots of anticipation as we watch the clock. We have not yet seen any money moving, but according to my paymasters in Zurich…..they are expecting it to kick off late this evening in Reno…then as the sun comes up in the east tomorrow…..it would move from east to west. .

MZ:  There is still a lot of good chatter….I am tentatively excited….but we have been here before….as we watch things play out over the next 12-24 hours….. Hopefully this one is “it”.

MZ: I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards are going to be hearing similar things….so watch the boards.

ISAAC 9/15/21 LAST NIGHT -- Hello …tomorrow I hope to have a very positive confirmation .

Member:  Both Isaac and Texas Snake confirms there is no money movement. So no RV this week. I'm convinced it will take a major event to trigger the RV.

Member:  I expect a major financial event to trigger the RV. In October we have the debt ceiling, spending bill, and possible stock market crash.

Member:  I think we never been or gone this far before

MZ:  We have been this close with the dinar before….but never been this close with the overall reset..….

Member: My neighbor is a VP of a tier1 bank that will be an RC and even he told me he will not be able to warn me ahead of time or lose his entire stash, that tells you that no one will ever give you the truth

Member:  It is time to cancel the circus show and round up the clowns. Time for the RV show

Member:  Markz, Here we are once again nearing the end of the another year and we are no closer to actually RVing; IYHO will the RV really manifest before end of 2021

Member:  I wish someone would just lock up the cabal. The rest will work out

Member: Many public arrests would be nice

Member:  What seems to be the holdup on rv? Is it the cabal stopping it again…Is it the lack of the gold standard?.....What is causing all these delays???   

Member: Frank is saying meet you on the otherside.. IMO..Iraq seems sooo close!!!

Member: From judy…. Last week, Iraqi Key Card holders for instance, received a letter, explaining to them about the Golden Dinar, and that it would be paying out no less than $3.90 and as high as $4.05 USD…

Member: Mark do you think the rv will happen before the end of the year?

MZ: I very much beleive it will happen before the end of the year. ,,,,I think it’s before the end of the month.

MarkZ: "I know what I am hearing so a lot of the other folks on the boards" (MarkZ Gets His Nonsense Intel From Forums And Chats? More Proof It's All A Scam! LOL) 9/15/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum