Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds

Go down

Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds Empty Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:57 pm

Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds 29014

09/15/2021

Economy News _ Baghdad

Justice Minister Salar Abdul Sattar Muhammad said on Wednesday that there is a "weakness" in international efforts to recover looted Iraqi funds.

He added, during his speech at the opening of the International Conference for the Recovery of Stolen Funds, which was held today in Baghdad with wide international participation and followed by "Economy News", that "the conference for the recovery of looted funds aims to confront the theft of public money, and there is a weakness in international efforts regarding the recovery of looted funds."

He continued, "Just as we succeeded in eliminating terrorism, we must confront corruption," stressing "the necessity of recovering the looted funds through international agreements."

Muhammad stressed that "the government is determined to recover all of Iraq's money from abroad."

In turn, the head of the Integrity Commission and the head of the Stolen Funds Recovery Fund, Alaa Jawad, said that "the conference is an important step to recover Iraq's money."

He explained that "

For his part, the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, described the conference to recover stolen funds as an "important opportunity to combat corruption."

During his speech at the conference, Aboul Gheit said, "The most important achievement is an Arab anti-corruption agreement in 2010. Aboul Gheit: The Arab League attaches great importance to combating corruption."

He continued, "The Arab Anti-Corruption Convention was formed in support of the United Nations Convention."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26313

Iraq indicates weakness in international efforts to recover looted funds 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum