Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "Rates are bouncing around on screens again. The rates are all over the board" (Does That Old TNT Gag Still Work? LOL) 9/14/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "Rates are bouncing around on screens again. The rates are all over the board" (Does That Old TNT Gag Still Work? LOL) 9/14/21

Go down

MarkZ: "Rates are bouncing around on screens again. The rates are all over the board" (Does That Old TNT Gag Still Work? LOL) 9/14/21 Empty MarkZ: "Rates are bouncing around on screens again. The rates are all over the board" (Does That Old TNT Gag Still Work? LOL) 9/14/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:23 pm

MarkZ  

[via PDK]   Big anticipation and excitement for the next 24/36 hours. We are seeing things positioned. Rates are bouncing around on screens again. The rates are all over the board…could be they are trying to throw us off…or are they testing the system. Things are getting exciting again. Hopefully we are about to see something fantastic. ...Intel and emails are coming at me full tilt right now. We have a lot of excitement going in to tomorrow.  I will be staying close to my computer for the next couple days.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum