Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq

Go down

Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq Empty Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:43 pm

Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq 29000
side of the meeting

09/14/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

On Tuesday, the Pakistani ambassador to Baghdad, Amjad Ali, affirmed his country's intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq.

The media office of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce stated, in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, President of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce received at the Federation's headquarters, Ahmed Amjad Ali, the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Baghdad."

The statement added, "Al-Zuhairi discussed with the visiting guest ways to strengthen and develop bilateral relations between the two countries in issues of common interest."

Al-Zuhairi stressed, "The importance of strengthening aspects of trade relations by diversifying the frameworks of consultation, which contributes to achieving the aspirations of Baghdad and Islamabad, and raising the pace of bilateral trade cooperation at various investment, economic and development levels, for the benefit of both countries."

He added, "In the next few days, a delegation of Iraqi businessmen affiliated with the Federation will visit Islamabad to accelerate and strengthen bilateral relations, and during this visit, a memorandum of understanding will be signed between the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce and the Federation of Trade and Industry of Pakistan regarding trade exchange and cooperation between the two parties and the establishment of a council for joint business.

In turn, the Pakistani ambassador affirmed that "Iraq and Pakistan have strong relations and for a long time have important relations in various religious and cultural fields and in the bilateral common interests between the two parties."

The ambassador explained, "The volume of trade between Iraq and Pakistan is not the size of ambition, but there is a beginning to increase the volume of trade exchange, as there are two Pakistani cement factories in Iraq and a hotel in Karbala (Baron) and also a Pakistani oil company that has a contract with the Iraqi government," noting that "the volume of The trade exchange between the two countries is very little, and we will try to increase its volume."

And he indicated, "The Pakistani people lead the holy places in Iraq as pilgrims and not as visitors, and we are about to sign a memorandum of understanding and we are trying with the Iraqi government to obtain a special policy for the visa offered to Pakistani visitors, and the Pakistani embassy opened its branch in Karbala during the Ashura visit this year to serve visitors." Pakistanis."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26304

Pakistan confirms its intention to increase the volume of trade exchange with Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum