Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "...but do not have it in writing or have a copy of the gold treaty" (So You Report Hearsay From Other Gurus??? LOL) 9/13/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "...but do not have it in writing or have a copy of the gold treaty" (So You Report Hearsay From Other Gurus??? LOL) 9/13/21

Go down

MarkZ: "...but do not have it in writing or have a copy of the gold treaty" (So You Report Hearsay From Other Gurus??? LOL) 9/13/21 Empty MarkZ: "...but do not have it in writing or have a copy of the gold treaty" (So You Report Hearsay From Other Gurus??? LOL) 9/13/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Member:  Com'on Mark, It's getting hard to afford "Nothing Burgers" with inflation these days! I'm going to have to start using "Nothing Berger Helper" to stretch my budget!

Member: I thought we would see the EBS on the 11th?

MZ: A lot of you were hearing from the boards that we were going to see it on 9-11 and have the EBS…..I was not hearing that from my folks.

MZ: I am hearing that money has not moved over the weekend. I am hearing that more now have funds …including a couple that was expecting their funds to come from Dubai 1 and 2. They do not have free access to it but after speaking to a few paymasters and people in position …..it does look like more funds are now positioned then what we saw on Friday.

MZ: This is the first time I have seen money positioned that is earmarked to come from Dubai 1 and 2 …so I thought that was exciting to see movement there where I have not seen movement before. .

MZ: Funds are still not liquid, free and clear and in people’s hands….so I am tentatively excited because we are still making progress. But I am not really going to be excited until CMKX knocks at my door and says “Here’s your money” or a bank calls and says “When can you be here- lets schedule that exchange for you” .

Member:  Why does nothing happen

MZ: its’ not a nothing burger….just maybe a veggie burger today.

MZ: We have not seen movement on CMKX and prosperity projects…just money positioned for those things…..

Member:  according to holly... D1-3 are disbursed and are awaiting final release still. 3. All are being prepped and readied behind the scenes

Member: she also said 1. F&P’s are funded to the paymasters and the recipients are awaiting notifications still..

Member:  Sounds like NO spendable for ANYONE until 4B notifications......

Member:  Mark, doesn't T4B have to go before they have SPENDABLE cash?

Member: October first is the new US fiscal year……I hear it has to go by then…..

Member:  First Nation Bank new sign "BIG CHANGES COMING IN OCTOBER I

Member:  Do you know when the second basket might revalue?

Member:  First basket going might help fund a person's investment into the 2nd basket down the road.......if a person is so inclined.

Member:  At this rate the 2nd basket will exchange BEFORE the 1st basket!!!

Member:  I was crushed that 9/11 was not the big day, to pay back the rats for what they did.

ISAAC Tuesday I will have a cc with my main paymaster , hsbc , my buyer the Chinese and my partner that will be at the bank to know what is really the situation so keep you posted, keep the faith .

Member: Do the codes have to be entered before we get the payouts from D 1 and 2?

MZ: I believe so….but do not have it in writing or have a copy of the gold treaty for understandable reasons. …but, my understanding is we need to have the gold standard so they can distribute the funds from D1 and D2.

Member: I sure hope Mr. C is correct on No Capital Gains. Biden sure wants to pass a 40%+ Capital Gains Tax.. Yikes!!!!

Member: I am still hearing no taxes on the exchange….just taxes on any interest we earn on funds in the banks….stuff like that.

Member:  they showed the rates on dinar recaps from TNT last night !!!! Are they real or are they fake???

Member: They are from TNT and its in the same range Mark has mentioned before.

Member: FYI…truckers shut down worldwide. get your food now!

Member: Thank you Mark, Mods and everybody!!!!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum