Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil" (Fact Check! He Lied Again! LOL) 9/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:59 pm

MilitiaMan  

We have the PM Kahdimi on the 22nd of August telling the world he has a 2021 - 2023 plan with 33 pages of information on the White Papers, digital transformation, etc. Then days later on the 26th of August we see his advisor and  the Finance Minister telling us the 2022 budget will be completed and and presented to the Council of Ministers within 3 weeks and then again suggesting it would be within 3-4 weeks...3 weeks from the 26th of August gets us out to the 16th of September or within that time frame...The citizens all want purchase power and support not only in respect to their finances, but also fair and transparent elections...

Well, it looks like they were told they have de-pegged from the US Petrodollar and are using the Dinar evaluating the price of oil.  It suggests with simple math that 45 Dinar to a barrel of oil is fairly simple to figure out. By doing so one can deduce there is purchase power in what the calculation shows. Thereby, supporting the high level of finance...The electoral process is expensive. The budget has what is needed for all that within it. Thus, the need for a change to precede elections. Therefore, we can deduce, the new exchange rate will need to be sorted if it has not already as of today, as the PM says they fulfilled the requirements. If not in todays meeting, then it would likely be sorted this next Tuesday when the COM normally meets..
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum