Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Desert Advisor: "I think most of us or all of us can agree it's not "if" but "when" Iraq gets to their rate..." (The Devaluation...Did You See It? LOL) 9/11/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Desert Advisor: "I think most of us or all of us can agree it's not "if" but "when" Iraq gets to their rate..." (The Devaluation...Did You See It? LOL) 9/11/21

Go down

Guru Desert Advisor: "I think most of us or all of us can agree it's not "if" but "when" Iraq gets to their rate..." (The Devaluation...Did You See It? LOL) 9/11/21 Empty Guru Desert Advisor: "I think most of us or all of us can agree it's not "if" but "when" Iraq gets to their rate..." (The Devaluation...Did You See It? LOL) 9/11/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Guru Desert Advisor  

Is it possible to do an RI/RV overnight or is it going to take the reform and white paper development over the next 5 years?  I don't know...it's funny because people are saying, 'Oh it's not possible because of 'this'.  Oh, how can we do this because of 'this'. It's never happened because of 'this'.  I just think it's hilarious that anybody can have the audacity - because they can't figure it out - it's not possible.  That's a lot of arrogance to me...I think most of us or all of us can agree it's not "if" but "when" Iraq gets to their rate...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum