Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says -- It's possible they could come out and make some kind of announcement and do an RI or an RV but my feeling is they're going to go up in increment DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- It's possible they could come out and make some kind of announcement and do an RI or an RV but my feeling is they're going to go up in increment

Go down

Pimpy says -- It's possible they could come out and make some kind of announcement and do an RI or an RV but my feeling is they're going to go up in increment Empty Pimpy says -- It's possible they could come out and make some kind of announcement and do an RI or an RV but my feeling is they're going to go up in increment

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:38 pm

Pimpy  

[Response to Guru Kaperoni 9-4-2021]  

I'm aware of how many trillions of dinars they have...we know they created 55 trillion, says so right on their website.  What I talked about is the fact that for 5 years they spent between $1 ad $1.5 billion of oil revenues buying dinar off the open market. No body knew how many of them they bought, how many were destroyed.  We know they destroyed them, there's confirmation of that...72% of the dinar was destroyed.  Not the old dinar, this dinar that we're playing with right now 72%...not to mention the amount that was burnt up and destroyed by ISIS and the number of dinars that were destroyed during the flood

The truth is we're not exactly sure how many is out there in circulation.  But I understand what you're saying.  When I first got into this I was like there's no way in hell, they have way too many of them.  We know the United States is holding between 11 and 14 Trillion of it and we know central banks are holding on to God knows how much.  There's also private entities that are holding on to God knows how much....

I think the reason why it's important for them to recover the stolen funds is so they can have a more accurate idea of how much is in circulation so they can decide whether or not it's feasible for them to do a rate change that high.  It's possible they could come out and make some kind of announcement and do an RI or an RV but my feeling is they're going to go up in increment whether it's fast or large increments it remains to be seen...But yeah I understand what you're saying.  I agree there's no way in God's green Earth they're going to make an announcement with 45 trillion dinars...72% of it destroyed, that sill leaves a lot of trillions so I get what you're saying.  I appreciate the shout out...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum