Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21

2 posters

Go down

Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21 Empty Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:21 pm

Frank26  

Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq revealed the mechanisms that it will adopt to deal with oil price differences"  I know it's a new rate isn't it?  Yes...Behold the announcement of the announcement... Quote:  "The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq indicated that changing the dollar exchange rate is a studied step from several sides, and the decision to amend was taken only after extensive studies by they Ministry of Finance and between the Central Bank and in agreement with important international institutions for a fair situation of the dollar."  Behold the announcement of the announcement... Quote: "...the exchange rate change was long overdue, and it was supposed to be adjusted from 2010..."  These are exciting times...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21 Empty Re: Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21

Post by Mission1st Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:07 am

Does he look literate?

Frank26: "I know it's a new rate isn't it?" (Can Frank Even Read? LOL) 9/7/21 2Q==
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum