Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections

Go down

The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections Empty The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:46 pm

The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections 925986-e34944bc-5544-4b13-9782-6475a653e744
Tue 07 , Sep 2021 18:17

Baghdad / NINA / - The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, confirmed that she briefed the UN Security Council on the course of procedures related to the Iraqi elections scheduled for the tenth of next October.

"The United Nations will be an effective partner for the Iraqis, and our technical advisors support the Commission in several technical, logistical, legal and security fields ," Plasschaert said, in a press conference today, Tuesday, which was attended by the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ).

She added that "the general goal of the United Nations to support the Iraqi elections is to hold fair, credible and fair elections for all," noting that "the government is serious about holding the elections on time and there is no delay."

Plasschaert recalled saying, "No one wants a repeat of the 2018 elections, we want fair and recognized elections, and the United Nations mission helps the commission in all areas to hold the elections."

The UN representative went on to say, "A new electoral system has been established, whereby Iraqis will vote for individual candidates and not only for political parties. Therefore, through global experiences, direct voting confirms the link with the voter, as well as there is an independent auditing company to monitor the election results."

And she added, "To prevent fraud and to emphasize the independence of the Commission and for the sake of credibility, the results will be issued immediately after the elections."

She explained, "We have 130 security experts who will monitor the polls, accompanied by 600 technical observers with the commission," noting that "the number of UNSMIL staff who will monitor the upcoming elections process is five times what it was in 2018."

On the participation of women in the elections, Plasschaert said, "The representation of women is an attempt to be in senior positions, and if there is a woman president in Iraq, we welcome that," calling on political blocs and civil society organizations to make way for supporting women's participation.

Regarding the popular demonstrations, she explained that "the protests that took place in 2019 were their main demand for early elections, and we do not repeat that the elections were achieved with difficulty."

Plasschaert said, "There are procedural measures not to falsify the elections using electronic cards, and in light of the ongoing efforts, we confirm that the October elections will be different from the 2018 elections."

The UN representative affirmed, "We do not accept threatening voters, narrowing their convictions, or cutting their salaries. We support all efforts made to prevent electoral fraud."

Regarding the participation of voters in the polls, she explained, "It is necessary to emphasize the role of youth in the elections, which will provide the new generation with a serious opportunity to speak their voice," noting that "the feeling of disappointment is rejected and calls to boycott the elections are incorrect."

Plasschaert addressed the journalists by saying, "I have a special message to the media, that false news does not only lead to distrust, and we rely on you for the accuracy of your reports because the media's role is important and essential in conveying the facts to the public."

Plasschaert addressed the Iraqis by saying, "We assure the Iraqi people that the United Nations is by your side in the absence of partition and with success to safety, and the first step for that is to cast your vote in the elections."

And she added, "We will be in all parts of the country to carry out our tasks. The United Nations will be in the disputed areas where we have teams in Baghdad, Kirkuk, Mosul and Diyala. Our goal is to cover all provinces, and Kirkuk will have a special status, in addition to the European Union will help in deploying monitors."

She reiterated that "the government is serious about holding the elections on time, and we are five weeks away from the elections. At this stage, the elections cannot be postponed or reversed. We are determined that the elections will be held, and what happened in 2018 caused many problems in the country," indicating that "the elections An important and most important step after the elections and the formation of the next government."

Regarding the commission's procedures, she explained, "The commission is conducting technical operations and efforts to reduce fraud, and we know that there were exercises and simulations two weeks ago and there may be loopholes, but we believe that things are going well and there are other parties that monitor the elections, not just the United Nations."

She added, "The Commission cannot perform miracles, but citizens must collect their cards or receive them from the Commission," noting that "the United Nations cannot give guarantees, and there are no guarantees in all countries of the world, not only Iraq, but there are some measures that we have taken with the need to Efforts are coming together for new elections that are different from 2018.”

She stressed that "these elections belong to the Iraqis, led by the Iraqis, and we cannot ratify the elections alone. We want recognized elections," and indicated that "

"We cannot pressure people to vote, because the vote is up to the Iraqis themselves, there is no limit to going to the polls, we want to urge everyone to go and vote," Plasschaert said.

Regarding the damaged cards, the UN representative explained that "those who destroyed their cards lost their opportunity to participate in the ballot. We hope that there will be an opportunity to obtain new cards," indicating that "there will be a special vote, and the displaced will be among them. Yes, they may face obstacles, but we can help."/ finished 5

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=925986

The UN representative reassures the Iraqis: No one wants the events of 2018 to be repeated, nor to ratify the results without recognized/expanded elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum