Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "the stronger the economy becomes the stronger the currency becomes" (What??? No Overnight "RV" ? LOL) 9/6/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "the stronger the economy becomes the stronger the currency becomes" (What??? No Overnight "RV" ? LOL) 9/6/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "the stronger the economy becomes the stronger the currency becomes" (What??? No Overnight "RV" ? LOL) 9/6/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "the stronger the economy becomes the stronger the currency becomes" (What??? No Overnight "RV" ? LOL) 9/6/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:24 pm

Guru Pimpy  

Article:  "Economy News publishes details of signing the agreement with France's Total".   This is a good opportunity.  Building more relationships internationally, more jobs.  I really like what's going on.  I think over the last 6 months for sure Al-Kazemi has really stepped up to the plate...the stronger the economy becomes the stronger the currency becomes.  That's a big part of it.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down