Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21

Go down

MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 Empty MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:51 pm

MZ: I have a special guest tonight . Texas Snake has some news to sharel…….Welcome Texas Snake,,It’s all yours.

TS: I had received something earlier today from a banker that I thought was quite positive. I shared this in another room and they suggested I get on and share it with all of you.

TS: Word is starting to filter down from higher posts that notifications are becoming more expected to be seen over this weekend with the hopes exchange appointments will begin Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  The bond releases are expected 12 to 24 hours before we are allowed to begin so everything seems to be channeling to next Monday or Tuesday with us to follow shortly after the bonds begin redeeming.  That is the latest I am hearing.

TS: Then Isaac posted in his room that his paymaster was probably going to be in the banks on Tuesday Because Zurich banks are not open on Mondays.

TS: So my guess now is that if they go on Tuesday, we may go on Wednesday or at the latest maybe Thursday of next week.

TS The guy that shared this with me says it’s from sources higher up then his position and he was quite positive about this news.

MZ: I am exceptionally encouraged and what I did not share with you when we spoke moments ago is a number of bond folks here domestically have anywhere from 1 to 10% in their pockets and they are expecting their balance on Tuesday.

MZ: I have never seen this much movement. The last couple days have been a whirlwind…….i’m pretty excited and think we are that close.

MZ: I think your timing is probably accurate at this point. 

TS: I wanted to tell as many folks as I could and your call is a way to get the information out to the public.

MZ: Thank you Texas Snake for sharing that news with us all….

Member: Maybe we will see the beginnings of Nesara this coming week as well. 

Member: Heard everyone will have 40 days to exchange all currencies

MZ: I am looking for more positive news over the weekend.

MZ: I will be coming back in Sunday about noon est….to get everyone caught up on the news.

MZ: Everyone have a good weekend.

Please listen to the replay for all the information

The next stream is Sunday 12 PM est……unless.

MarkZ: "Texas Snake has some news to sharel" (That's Not News! Those Are Lies! LOL) 9/3/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum