Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget

Go down

Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget Empty Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget 28050
Iraqi Government Spokesman/Minister of Culture Hassan Nazim. "Internet"

09/06/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The official spokesman for the Prime Minister, Hassan Nazim, confirmed that the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the draft law on the general federal budget for the country for the year 2022 is fixed and there is no change in it.

Nazim said, in a statement reported by the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "increasing the dollar exchange rate is an idea that has been discussed for years, and a previous government did not dare to take this step because of the risks and controversies surrounding it."

He added, "Al-Kazemi's government was bold in taking this decision, as it was in the interest of the Iraqi economy, and in the reform economic vision of the Ministry of Finance, as it presented this idea within the reforms of the white paper and won acceptance and extensive discussion."

And he indicated that "the government always takes steps to support goods and materials whose prices have risen, and has developed solutions and taken decisions regarding them, but the idea of ​​the dollar exchange rate is not retracted in this government, and I do not think that the 2022 budget will change this price, since this government is the one who will set the budget for next year." ".

He continued, "The government at one time was not reassured of its ability to pay the salaries of employees, but with its policy it crossed this crisis and the increase in oil prices came as a catalyst, and even if oil prices increase, there will be big problems unless there is a wise management of the financial resources coming from exporting." raw.”

And he indicated that "there is a kind of rise in the foreign reserve, and there is no abundance as a result of the accumulated deficit, and therefore any financial increase through which the government will try to fill the deficit with it, and we are not talking about existing surplus funds that we park here and there, but rather we are trying, within the reform white paper, to control the economy and make it dynamically developed.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=26215

Iraq: The government decides to fix the exchange rate in the 2022 budget 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum