Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce: "we know we’ve got new lower denominations of our monies like 20’s and 50’s that are ready to go out and we think they are going out tomorrow" (When Did Parliment Approve That? LOL) 9/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce: "we know we’ve got new lower denominations of our monies like 20’s and 50’s that are ready to go out and we think they are going out tomorrow" (When Did Parliment Approve That? LOL) 9/2/21

Go down

Bruce: "we know we’ve got new lower denominations of our monies like 20’s and 50’s that are ready to go out and we think they are going out tomorrow" (When Did Parliment Approve That? LOL) 9/2/21 Empty Bruce: "we know we’ve got new lower denominations of our monies like 20’s and 50’s that are ready to go out and we think they are going out tomorrow" (When Did Parliment Approve That? LOL) 9/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:08 pm

Bruce  

...there may be a few additional things that need to be done for this to begin – for the initiation of our exchanges – We know that new currency has been printed – we know we’ve got new lower denominations of our monies like 20’s and 50’s that are ready to go out and we think they are going out tomorrow...I am very positive about the fact that it is imminent – I don’t have it necessarily having to wait until after Labor Day Weekend which is this coming weekend – I don’t have that – but to be fair – I don’t have it necessarily starting tomorrow either – to be completely candid...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum