Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "Wish I knew what their definition of “very soon” is" (So...All The Dates Before Were Just Lies? LOL) 9/2/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "Wish I knew what their definition of “very soon” is" (So...All The Dates Before Were Just Lies? LOL) 9/2/21

Go down

MarkZ: "Wish I knew what their definition of “very soon” is" (So...All The Dates Before Were Just Lies? LOL) 9/2/21 Empty MarkZ: "Wish I knew what their definition of “very soon” is" (So...All The Dates Before Were Just Lies? LOL) 9/2/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Member:  how much longer do we have to wait?

MZ: I have 2 different bond folks that are very happy today. One of them said “new accounts, very happy, cannot give any details”. I assume there is an NDA associated with that one. Another one said “everyone will be happy very soon”. Wish I knew what their definition of “very soon” is.

MZ: out of the redemption side….they are being told they are not working this coming weekend but, were told to expect working a very long week next week. Could they be doing this to throw us off?…..absolutely….could it be imminent? It certainly could be.

MZ: The information today from the bond side has been amazing…….

Member: I am Glad for the BOND peeps!

MZ: That is all the news I have……nothing specific for CMKX oor PP’s.

MZ: in other news, Accounting critics say the biggest problem facing social security and medicare are the trillions in unfunded debts. This is another part of why I think we are so close to the reset….it is untenable. They are showing a national debt of about 29 trillion but when you count the unfunded liabilities like SS, medicare, Medicaid….it is actually more like $133 Trillion dollars in debt right now. We are in the perfect storm. .

Member:  The year of shmita starts next week on sept 7. Jewish debt jubilee... just sayin Smile

Member: These streams are getting exciting now because we are so close…

MZ: I agree…..i think we are right on top of it…..

Please listen to the replay for all the information

Whiskey and Wisdom tonight at 8 pm est….The intel next stream is tomorrow at 10AM est…..
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum