Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "I still see the rate coming out in the .50 to 60 cent range..." (Now Do The Math To Make That Happen! LMAO! LOL) 8/31/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "I still see the rate coming out in the .50 to 60 cent range..." (Now Do The Math To Make That Happen! LMAO! LOL) 8/31/21

Go down

Breitling: "I still see the rate coming out in the .50 to 60 cent range..." (Now Do The Math To Make That Happen! LMAO! LOL) 8/31/21 Empty Breitling: "I still see the rate coming out in the .50 to 60 cent range..." (Now Do The Math To Make That Happen! LMAO! LOL) 8/31/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Breitling 

I still see the rate coming out in the .50 to 60 cent range and then growing from that point.  But if the United States doesn't have as much control as they did and somehow we pull more troops out of Iraq you're going to see a de-dollarization and you're going to see them add value to their currency literally overnight.  And you need to get out [of the dinar/exchange].  You need to be prepared...it's not going to threaten the revelation of the Iraqi dinar.  If anything it's going to quicken it and that's the way you have to look at it.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum