Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21

Go down

MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 Empty MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:09 pm

Member: I've got some intel for ya since you were away on vacation...the RV hasn't happened yet. Just so you know!!!

Member: tomorrow is the day-right?

MZ: We will see how that goes.

MZ: According to my banking sources we have a lot of activity . They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now. I am hoping this is accurate. We have been here before so we need to manage our expectations.

MZ: On the bond side there has been boxes of bonds paid out. Some of the smallest amounts being report are around 90 million dollars . I am still waiting to find out if any of these funds are spendable. It’s not enough to just see them. They need to be able to spend them.

MZ: But, It appears things are taking off this week.

Member: Mr. Z, how do the bonds being paid tie into the RV's timing? Thanks!

MZ: It is just another cog….we do not have to wait for all them to be paid before the RV, but we always knew Bonds would start to happen in the same approximate time span. It is an indicator for us to watch. Movement on the bond side means the RV is close behind…..moving forward.

Member:  So just to clarify...notifications POSSIBLY this week with redemptions beginning next week ?

Member:  A WF bank employee told me that the dinar will exchange first. Dong and others will be a month or so later. According to her boss. They are preparing for the exchange.

Member: Can we exchange our currency now?

MZ: You can but you won’t get the value you want from it. . You will just get basically what you paid for it.

Member: It was said in the past that the IQD should be exchanged into a separate account.

MZ: Absolutely not. And I am told you do not need a trust before the exchange. . Anyone tells you that you need one is just trying to sell you something.

Member: If we have Zim, should we also buy other currencies?

MZ: For me, Zim has always been the dark horse. The safest one to have, imo is the dinar. We know dinar should go first even though we are also being told they will all go at the same time. .  Let’s say nothing else happens and they kick the can on the reset…..Iraq will still revalue. They have gone through all the hoops and jumped through everything they need to in order to RV their currency. That’s the way I look at it. .

Member: Are you still hearing there will be 3 options in exchanging the Zim?

MZ: Yes. 1: you take a lower amount and there is no strings on it. Cash and carry 

2: you get a higher rate and you give a chunk of it to one of the preapproved humanitarian projects. You will not have to do any work and you make a little more

3: you make the maximum amount and lots of strings and work involved….you will be running the humanitarian project yourself, hiring people, filing things, state and federal requirements. They will be watching you to make sure you are a good steward with these funds. 

Member: What are you hearing for the dong rate?

MZ: I am still hearing we will get in the lower $2 range.

MZ: I am looking for fantastic news this week. I think this will be an enormous week for us. See you all in the morning.

MarkZ: "They still believe it will be the 7th for exchanges with notifications as early as Wednesday right now" (Sept. 1st "RV" Is Not Happening Now? Who Knew? LOL) 8/30/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum