Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency" (Did Frank Tell You About The Devaluation Before It Happened? LOL) 8/30/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency" (Did Frank Tell You About The Devaluation Before It Happened? LOL) 8/30/21

Go down

Frank26: "didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency" (Did Frank Tell You About The Devaluation Before It Happened? LOL) 8/30/21 Empty Frank26: "didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency" (Did Frank Tell You About The Devaluation Before It Happened? LOL) 8/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:38 am

Frank26  

Article "Al-Kazemi: The Baghdad conference embodies Iraq's vision of establishing the best relations with its surrounding and the world."   Didn't I tell you Iraq would become the central hub?  Didn't I tell you Iraq was important to the Middle East...didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency.  The phoenix rises from its ashes. This is an amazing article.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum