Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holly: "There are 5 levels of people exchanging" (Where Does This DingBat Get This Stuff? LOL) 8/30/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holly: "There are 5 levels of people exchanging" (Where Does This DingBat Get This Stuff? LOL) 8/30/21

Go down

Holly: "There are 5 levels of people exchanging" (Where Does This DingBat Get This Stuff? LOL) 8/30/21 Empty Holly: "There are 5 levels of people exchanging" (Where Does This DingBat Get This Stuff? LOL) 8/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 am

Holly:

The official version of our level has not yet been released. It can happen at any time. There are 5 levels of people exchanging.

Level 1: governments and royalties

Level 2-whales-elite with currency platforms, corporations, etc.

Level 3: Group of admirals, American Indians, CMKX, large groups of churches (such as Mormons), etc.

Level 4: all the hundreds of thousands who pay attention to intelligence: Internet groups (all of us).

Level 5: those who never paid attention: the general public. D1 and D2 finance the RV. All Q1-4b are funded, we look forward to the final launch at our level.

Let me intervene in what Wolfy said. I agree with what I am hearing from GL about this week. However, we are not liquid until liberation happens at our level and we are still waiting for that.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum