Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:13 am

Member:  GOOD MORNING Mark! WELCOME BACK!

Member:  is this the week??

MZ: Lets touch on the news I am hearing…..very interesting . We will find out for certain if this is accurate over the next 2 days.

MZ: I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release .  I am being told by the banking side that they don’t expect people in the banks until the next Tuesday….after the long Labor Day weekend. This would put us at Sept. 7th.

MZ: I hope this is accurate. This is what I am being told right now.

MZ: I have more bond people with funds now. Most will not comment if it is liquid or spendable or not. They say they cannot comment on this. So many say they have funds…they can see it….but cannot comment on if its spendable or not.

MZ: I will hopefully get more news today that I can share a solid update on tonight’s streams at 7 pm est.

Member: Will we be exchanging into fiat or USN’s?

MZ: We are supposed to be exchanging into US Treasury notes because we are supposed to have a reset. If they pay us in fiat dollars…move it to assets as quickly as possible. That’s just a suggestion. ‘

MZ: Let’s say Iraq is tired of waiting on the entire reset and pulls the trigger on its own. Put it in assets ASAP. That’s what I will do but be sure to seek professional advice.

Member: I am hearing that the dinar might go before all the others?

Member:  So what if Iraq say to hell with it and goes ? Would that force it to all go ?

Member: Hmm. If Iraq pulls the trigger before the RV will we be allowed to go to banks and exchange or where would we do that?

Member:  I hear that the stock market going to crash on September 1

Member: is there a limit on how much dinar we can turn in?

MZ: There is not a limit on how many dinar you can exchange. . But there may be a lower rate after the first 10 million…..maybe down to a street rate?

Member:  You must ask about additional insurance on your money at your meeting. Dont wait!!!

Member: Do you think the reset will happen at the same time they take down the deep state?

MZ: yes I do.

Member: Anything new on rates?

Member:  Rates will be known at your exchange appointment....

Member: Will the RV lower inflation?

MZ: Yes it will. We will be asset backed instead of fiat. You don’t get inflation with Gold backed currencies.

Member: Do you think it will happen in 2021 or drag out until 2022?

MZ: I think it will happen in 2021….

Member: What If there is a RV lockdown….and they cut power and internet?

MZ: .I hear they have no intention of shutting down the internet. If they do it will only be for a few hours in a few places to do clean ups..i am not looking for a massive outage of the internet but I do hear they want to control social media. . so they can get the truth out there…..

MZ: I have been told if there is martial law and we set our appointments , we will be issued traveling papers so we can handle our exchanges. This makes sense ot me

Member:  Mark- do you think Nesara Gesara will go public b4 the rv —— do you think it will be public on 9/11

Member:  I think it would be awesome if it happens on 9/11 when it was supposed to happen!!

Member:   I pray all of this is over before October

Member: I pray its all over this week!

Member: Thank you Mark and mods today…..

MarkZ: "I am definitely hearing the goal is by September 1st for the release" (Oct 1st Will Be The Next Thing Mark Hears LOL) 8/30/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum