Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed

4 posters

Go down

Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed Empty Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed

Post by goesby Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm

Hey all, I've lurked here from time to time but finally had to register since I spend so much time fruitlessly researching.

Happy to be here!

Multiple family have been being scammed since like 2010/11, primarily listening to PTR's weekly calls with Dan, Gary, and Abe. I actually don't see any info on "Abe" here - anybody have insight into that character?

goesby

Back to top Go down

Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed Empty Re: Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:09 am

goesby wrote:Hey all, I've lurked here from time to time but finally had to register since I spend so much time fruitlessly researching.

Happy to be here!

Multiple family have been being scammed since like 2010/11, primarily listening to PTR's weekly calls with Dan, Gary, and Abe. I actually don't see any info on "Abe" here - anybody have insight into that character?
goesby,

Welcome to Dinar Daily!

Is "Abe" new? Or has he been there for awhile?

Research takes a lot of time, and there are a lot of rabbit holes.

In the end you will find that "Abe" is a nobody looking for fame or a way to make money off this "Dinar Scam".

Here's a couple of items on PTR, but no mention of "Abe".

Do you know if their "Fee" is still $15 a month?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t49960-proof-that-dan-tony-from-ptr-was-paid-by-sterling

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2014/02/kicked-off-ptr.html

Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

goesby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed Empty Re: Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:57 pm

Welcome goesby.
I don't recall an Abe either and been around here since 2011. Maybe Sam might remember?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed 2245507099Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

goesby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by goesby Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 am

RamblerNash wrote:
Is "Abe" new? Or has he been there for awhile?

Research takes a lot of time, and there are a lot of rabbit holes.

In the end you will find that "Abe" is a nobody looking for fame or a way to make money off this "Dinar Scam".

Do you know if their "Fee" is still $15 a month?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t49960-proof-that-dan-tony-from-ptr-was-paid-by-sterling

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2014/02/kicked-off-ptr.html

I'm pretty sure Abe's been there since at least 2013, but he's brought on as one of those "government insiders" every other call. He's a guru in his own right. A poll on the PTR forums shows that at least 600 people are paying monthly fees and participate in the forum. and people almost revere him:Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed 2021-010

Yep, PTR is still $53 for a quarter-year = $17/month. I paid it for a few months, and I know at least 2 people that have been paying for years to be lied to. PTR forums are, of course, an echo chamber of self-congratulatory delusion.

Thanks for the links! They look familiar but I need to read them closer.

goesby

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:43 am

goesby wrote:
I'm pretty sure Abe's been there since at least 2013, but he's brought on as one of those "government insiders" every other call. He's a guru in his own right. A poll on the PTR forums shows that at least 600 people are paying monthly fees and participate in the forum. and people almost revere him:

Like DV, KTFA, and many others, around $15 per month is the fee for that "Special Intel".

At $53 per quarter, that's $212 a year, and with 600 members that's $127,200 from just memberships. Most also have ad revenue and get commission from the products they sell.

goesby wrote:
Thanks for the links! They look familiar but I need to read them closer.

Sam I Am has quite an extensive archive on most of the "old" gurus. He copied them over from his older site to here: https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/sam-i-am-archives/ . They are also posted here at DD, along with many others: https://www.dinardaily.net/f15-many-many-years-ago-in-dinar-land

Long-time witness to 10+ years of family being scammed 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

goesby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:46 am

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
― P.T. Barnum
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

goesby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum