Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21

Go down

Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 Empty Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:37 pm

FALSE INFORMATION…

Group call with NICK FLEMING
A lot going on right now. Afghanistan, with the soldiers, with military, a lot of misinformation going around. People are regurgitating old news today and it’s not the case. So many changes have taken place.

We’re at a point to where people that are putting out stuff about trusts, are wrong. People that are putting out stuff on procedures are wrong. This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s.

We’ve had people that went into Chase and we know what they experienced, and we will share. The people that are under NDA’s are not talking about their exchange. Those who are under brokers, are under in a daisy chain and not talking.

1. The UST will hold your (Principal) accounts. Any banks we work with will be our preference. Each account holder will have a UST representative that can be contacted to support movement of money. Non-Interest-Bearing Accounts keep your name and assets out of eyes of the Banking System.
  2. All Safelink Websites are the same. The person putting out the information, Bruce, Nick, IDC, they will all be the same. There are no changes between each.
  3. There’s no need for Wealth Managers, because they’re focused on investing your dollars for profit. No profit will be needed on this asset because the UST will guarantee an annual return, paid quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
  4. The Redemption Centers are all located IN THE BANK, and not outside. You decide when you make your appointment, which bank you will choose to do business with.
  5. You can bring your TRUST EIN with you, and it can be Revocable or Irrevocable, doesn’t matter. One trust for each currency will be needed You will bring your EIN in to the exchange and information on Trustee, and you put your name. They will confirm you and use this to open account. You can use the skeleton trust offered by the bank, not a problem.
  6. There will be “International Rate” and “Contract Rate” and this is up to the bank, depending on your presentation and discussions.
  7. Every bank will be charging fees, in addition to UST fee which is 2% of all currencies/bonds exchanged.
  8. Although there were 23 currencies in the basket, now Afghanistan is removed. Everything else remains.
  9. Along with the ZIM BOND, which is now being treated like Zim currency. It will be exchanged with an “International Rate” and “Contract Rate”.
  10. Contract Rate is only available for oil-producing countries. Including: VND, (Vietnam), IQD, (Iraq), VES (Venezuela), IRR (Iran), (maybe? Zim (Zimbabwe bonds)); and must accompany project outline and discussion. 4 GOLD BACKED CURRENCIES NOW: VND, IRR, IQD, VES
  11. All money will be held in USN, by the UST, except for operating capital, which you will place in a bank.
  12. All deals you participate in will include discussions with both the bank and the UST, should the bank be involved.
  13. NESARA will be slow rolled into existence. For now though, we will continue with the status quo, with IRS, with no taxes due on exchange, only on interest earned post exchange.
  14. Exchange process has changed and now is even simpler. There will be NO NDA, unless you pursue contracts and even then, it’s possible that will be waived. The need for silence is your protection.
  15. The Federal Government will all be changing, along with State and Local Government, once the Supreme Court determines that election fraud has been in place. All government will eventually change. This will take time. We may or may not see Biden Administration stepping down.
  16. We are not waiting for the US or the Treasury, or anything else, because IRAQ has thrown the switch. This is done.

A lot of information is being regurgitated, much of this is new information as of yesterday, as such.

It will take 20 – 30 minutes to just set up accounts. They’re targeting 20 minutes so, Zim will be managed on the second appointment. Projects will be discussed in the second appointment.

Although facilitated by the bank, these accounts are being set up as off-shore accounts.

Ron Giles is promoting a Ponzi scheme and he’s being watched. RG has taken people currencies and he’s being monitored. He may or may not know it.

Charlie Ward, with registered currency – you have to ask for your currency to be removed from his database. If he’s got your serial number, he’s taken ownership under (his) contract. You have to show your message to him requesting to be removed. He will be caught with his bad acts.

Where is the list where we can post our project ideas for others to participate in.
The list that will be made available when you go to exchange, are NGO’s, already approved and licensed under UN, World Bank, as qualified non-profits. No, you can’t post your project ideas for exchange – not at this time.

What if you want to split your Zim 50/50 – for projects allocation and the other 50% for your personal use.
Can’t do it. You have to take all your Zim in for projects, or all your Zim for personal, one or the other. You can work out what you want to do with your Private Banking contact, such as buying a home, or a car- even if you’re doing a project. Your project will pay you a nice salary and can hold your home and car. You will be able to manage everything you want to do.
Best bet is to get some other currencies now, to use for personal use, while you still can. Then, there’s no issue and no discussion.

What needs to be done to qualify for projects? Bring an overview in.

Fleming: "This past week there were people that were called in and did test exchanges at $3.85 and there were 100’s." ("Test Exchanges" ? LMAO!) 8/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum