Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW!

3 posters

Go down

OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! Empty OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW!

Post by ymoilman Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 pm

OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW!
It would be nice to know that this was sent to every senator and governor and house rep.
As I see this was sent to Richard Shelby

To: Richard Shelby <senator@shelby.senate.gov>

The subject title of this email is the exact reason I am FWD it to you and your fellow senators in Congress to perhaps generate some reaction to what has been thought to be true before Obama was ever elected.
He states in this accompanying video that he was born in Kenya, his father was a Kenyan, he, himself, was not born in Hawaii and several other things which prove that he is not a natural born citizen and that he is not qualified to be president because of his birth right. I don't know what kind of exposure members of Congress have to documents such as this because there is never any reaction to them by said members. However, the email system is loaded with information that apparently has a legal and truthful basis . We never hear any of that. And when one of us citizens brings it to ther attention of our Congressonal members, nothing ever results. It is time for such information to be disseminated to the citizens of the United States so we can stay abreast of every issue affecting our nation. I request that you address this matter with your fellow Senate members, and stop playing with the life of the United States as if it were a foreign country. Those countriues seem to be getting all the attention and funding anyhow.

James E. Pyle, LTC IN US Army, Retired PO Box 236, Alexandria, AL 36250

Subject: Obama admits Not Being Born in Hawaii!!

This has not yet been pulled. I just watched it today (10-1-11)He made this statement before he learned that he had to be a natural born citizen in this country to be a candidate for the presidency.

Circulate this
before it is pulled from the INTERNET.

video - Obama admits he is not a citizen

THE AMAZING PART OF THIS TRAVESTY IS AMERICANS CONTINUE ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE RULED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.
Watch it before it’s pulled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded
Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:29 PM 3 comments
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! Empty Re: OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Glad there is someone out there who sees the truth. People need to seee that if we allow this leader to get away with this fraud it allows others under him to be fraudulant. Then go after the globalist bankers!

Last edited by tottori on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW! Empty Re: OBAMA IS ILLEGAL AND A FRAUD ---- PLEASE DISTRIBUTE NOW!

Post by dinarstar Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

I will certainly not!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 pm

dinarstar wrote:I will certainly not!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

From http://commieblaster.com/ !!!

a great site !!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum