Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence

Go down

Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence Empty Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:29 pm

Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence 923637-d72b0b95-4069-4f64-990e-07e7cb4b1f6b
Thursday 26 August 2021 18:18

Baghdad / NINA / - The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, affirmed that the region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence... and Iraq's security and stability is an indispensable element in achieving this.

President Salih said, during his meeting with a number of Arab and foreign journalists and media professionals, in the presence of the President of the Press Syndicate, President of the Union of Arab Journalists, Muayyad al-Lami: "Iraq is a pivotal country in the region, and its balanced relations with everyone and its geographical location makes it an active element in the dialogue and an arena for the convergence of regional interests, pointing out that The persistent crises in the region are due to the collapse of its security and cooperative system due to wars and conflicts, and Iraq’s absence from its natural role, pointing out that Iraq’s return to its role through a state capable of full sovereignty will be a basis for regional security and stability, noting that there is a growing regional awareness of this.

He added, "Iraq has long suffered from crises and disasters from wars, tyranny and terrorism, and the arena of settling the accounts of others, and the whole region was affected as a result, and it is time to move beyond the previous stage and work to establish the pillars of regional stability by focusing on the many commonalities that unite the region, and the common challenges it faces together." ".

President Salih indicated that the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, to be launched next Saturday, will contribute to cooperation in order to ease tensions and crises in the region, and support the path of constructive dialogue in this regard, pointing out that the large attendance at the meeting indicates interest in Iraq and a desire to ensure the security of Iraq. and stability of the country.

He added, that Iraq's geographical location and since ancient times made it a place for drawing balances in the region, and today, in light of the internal, regional and international developments, we affirm that this location makes it an effective element in convergence and dialogue and an arena for the interdependence of the common interests of the peoples of the region.

He stressed that the time has come for the stability of the region after decades of conflicts and crises that led to the collapse of its security and cooperative system, and there is an urgent need today to build a new system based on basic principles, common security, and economic and commercial interdependence among the countries of the region.

Salih stressed that the solution in Iraq is an Iraqi solution, and the Iraqis are determined to move towards a capable state and to move towards the desired reform, and to face the internal challenges facing the country, pointing to the preparations underway for holding the upcoming elections.

He stressed that a secure and stable Iraq with full sovereignty and with its independent national decision is a foundation for regional security and stability, and that the time has come for the region to stabilize after decades of conflicts and crises, and there is an urgent need for a new joint security and economic system, pointing to a growing awareness of the countries of the region and the world of the need for Iraq to return. for its natural turn.

President Saleh pointed out that the region and the world have witnessed major transformations at all levels, which have resulted in grave common challenges, foremost of which stand in terrorism and extremism, fluctuations in the economic situation, youth unemployment, severe cross-border climatic changes and the need to protect the environment. And moving towards a work system based on the common interests of all the peoples of the region.

He stressed the need to continue the war on terrorism, and to combat the scourge of corruption closely linked to violence, terrorism and extremism. Corruption and terrorism are two sides of the same coin, and we call for the formation of an international coalition to combat corruption as an essential element to combat terrorism.

In answering a number of journalists' questions, President Barham Salih said that the continuation of the Syrian crisis is not in everyone's interest, and we stress that security and stability in the region will not be achieved without solving the crisis in Syria, noting that the presence of terrorist groups and the Al-Hol camp crisis represent Risks and challenges for the whole region and the world, pointing out that Iraq calls for the return of Syria's seat to the Arab League, and Syria will be the absent present at the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership.

He pointed out that Iraq's position on the Palestinian issue is a firm position in defending the rights of the Palestinian people, achieving their aspirations and obtaining their full legitimate rights, and there will be no peace in the Middle East without achieving full and legitimate Palestinian rights./End of 7

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=923637

Barham Salih: The region needs a new work system based on joint security and economic interdependence 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum