Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21

Go down

Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 Empty Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:21 pm

JUDY:

Early morning Mon. 23 Aug. at 6:46 am PST new currency rates were locked in and orders were given to move things forward with aggregated Dinar & Dong for Tier 3-4A currency groups, including the church groups.

Also on that early morning Mon. 23 Aug. orders were given for Bond Holder liquidity, although it would take time for those orders to work their way through the ranks and executed in Reno and Zurich.

Texas Snake: “Well folks I’m being told that Tuesday 24 Aug. should be our day and I should have confirmation of that later tonight.”

MarkZ: “My bond contacts from Asia to Europe and domestically here in the US and my three different currency groups all received the same news today: They were all expecting a free flow of funds, fully spendable by Tues. 24 Aug. or Wed. 25 Aug. of this week.”

Zim would be redeemed by Tiers 4 A, B at Redemption Centers, where Contract Rates would be offered.

Our Military Intel Contact said the codes had been entered, though senior bankers at WF, Chase, BoA, etc. would not know about it until the final lockdown of rates and protocols happened (at any moment going forward) and until the bankers got the go from UST & DoD to start Tier 4B this week.

Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD. There were multiple confirmations that the Iraqi Dinar In-Country Rate was $3.85, while the Iraqi Dinar International Rate was $19.80.

All last week tests on the 800# Safe Link website and currency exchanges (not for the public) have been underway.

Judy: "Last Mon. morning 16 Aug. at 6am Iraq notified their people in the mosques, TV and digital phones that they had a new rate for the IQD" (Oh? Why Aren't They Celebrating? LOL) 8/24/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum