Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21

Go down

MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 Empty MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:16 pm

Member: Hi everyone, are you ready for the Rv. ??

MZ: My bond contacts from Asia to Europe and domestically here in the US. And then my 3 different currency groups all got the same news today. They are all expecting a free flow of funds , fully spendable by Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

MZ: So the good news is they didn’t immediately push it out until Thursday . The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I’m going to take this as a positive because Mondays have always been pretty much useless.

MZ: One thing my banking contacts have told me is they never really expect it to happen on a Monday. So all we can do is buckle up tight and we will see how this week plays out together.

Member:  Isaac's conf call was supposed to be today. Got rescheduled to "tomorrow".....again. *sigh*

ISAAC 8/23/21 Hello, my 2 calls were rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon, no liquidity as of today by HSBC Keep you posted tomorrow as soon as I finish.

Member:  according to Holly things are looking good guys..for this week….woohoo

Member:  Yes, that is the most positive statement I have ever read from Holly....

MZ: in the real world news…..Some are talking about Iraq trading on forex. What they are doing is allowing traders in Iraq to trade on the forex using dinar.  This is not meaning that the dinar is trading on the forex. But, this is a enormous step for Banks and institutions to be able to trade on it. Link

MZ: Another interesting link is  https://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar/  At the bottom is a notice that the dinar “may be redenominated” and it goes into a lot of history about it.

Member: Remember that Mark will be on vacation from the 25th to the 29th.

Member:  Mark...What if it RV’s on the 25th?

MZ: I have a call tomorrow to see if the news this week may affect my vacation plans…..you may end up seeing me after all…

Member:  Have a good evening all! Thanks again Mark and mod!

MZ: Hoping we have some phenomenal news tomorrow.

Be sure to listen to the replay for all the information

The next stream is Tuesday 10Am est……..

MarkZ: "The expectation is Tuesday or Wednesday of this week" (Another "This Week" ? Isn't That Just Marvelous? LOL) 8/23/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum