Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:49 pm

MilitiaMan  

...We all know...that there is to be Monetary and Economic Reforms in tandem that started months ago. This PM is one to make sure everything is in order and timely... The help of the Central Bank and Private Banks is all a part of the implementation of the afore two reform projects. One  of which is money. To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed...

The convergence of the new notes and the exchange rate needs to be quick and imo seamless.  Down to tellers and ATM machines.  The talk of the glorious history and it's ancient glory to become again the beacon of light shown to the world is about to be exposed to the not only higher echelons, but, the citizens next, then to the world... It will also be a digitally transformed currency with all the glory of the past. imo... Lets see what this weekend brings us...

MilitiaMan: "To get to a market economy a new exchange rate will need to be exposed" (Wasn't It On Iraqi TV Last Week? LOL) 8/22/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum