Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Go down

Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait Empty Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:01 pm

Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait 922848-f689952e-fc6d-4486-89e4-3d08965eff89
Sunday 22 August 2021 18:12

Baghdad / NINA / - Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah chaired, today, Sunday, the expanded talks between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti delegations.

A statement from the Prime Minister's office said, "The meeting discussed all files to enhance cooperation between the two countries, in the sectors of economy, health, trade, investment, energy, transportation, and others."

Al-Kazemi stressed: the Iraqi government's readiness to cooperate and work with the Kuwaiti government in a manner that embodies the historical brotherly relations between the two countries, in a spirit of mutual respect and a sincere desire for joint cooperation; To strengthen and develop relations in all fields; In order to achieve the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples.

He praised the position of the State of Kuwait in standing by the Iraqi government and supporting it in achieving its economic aspirations, which include implementing the goals stipulated in the White Paper, achieving reform in the public and private sectors, and developing the banking sector, as well as economic and commercial ties with Iraq's neighboring countries.

The Prime Minister expressed his aspiration for concerted government efforts between Iraq and Kuwait; To set the date for holding the meetings of the eighth session of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti Joint Ministerial Committee in Iraq, since more than two years have passed since the last (seventh) session, expressing Iraq's desire to strengthen bilateral relations and exchange official visits between the two sides,

stressing that "the government is serious And determined, to discuss all the outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait, in this regard, the formation of the Supreme Political Committee to negotiate the outstanding issues with the State of Kuwait.

For his part, Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah thanked Iraq, the government and people, in searching for the remains of the missing Kuwaiti victims of the former regime, and praised the distinguished role of the Al-Kazemi government in the region, and the convergence of views, and this is what the region needs at the present time. ".

Al-Sabah stressed, "The importance of standing with Iraq, especially after its war against ISIS, and its defense of the world and the region in its battle that it led against terrorism."/ End H

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=922848

Prime Minister: The government is serious and determined to discuss all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum