Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq

Go down

Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq Empty Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:00 pm

Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq 1629660665385
2021-08-22 12:32

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi confirmed that Iraq is seeking economic cooperation with Kuwait.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office quoted him saying during his meeting with the Chairman of the Kuwaiti Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Muhammad Jassim Al-Saqr, and a group of business and industry men, that Iraq is striving to facilitate the procedures for intra-regional trade with Kuwait, and raise the volume of trade exchange.

Al-Kadhimi added, "We urge the Kuwaiti public and private sectors to invest in Iraq, as our country has promising investment opportunities."

He pointed out that fertile lands and abundant water are available in Iraq, which gives Kuwaiti investors an opportunity in the agricultural field, whether for government or private companies, in order to achieve food security and integration between Iraq and Kuwait."

"The Iraqi government worked to facilitate investment procedures, protect the rights of investors, provide all forms of support for the success of their business, and facilitate granting entry visas to Kuwaiti businessmen", noting that Iraq had previously signed an agreement to avoid double taxation with Kuwait in 2019".

Al-Kadhimi revealed a proposal to hold a conference or mutual workshops in Iraq and Kuwait, to review investment opportunities in Iraq in all sectors.

The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed that Iraq is looking forward to establishing a joint industrial and commercial zone with Kuwait to develop economic partnerships in this field.

"The Iraqi-Kuwaiti cooperation in the fields of oil and energy is of great interest to us, and we look forward to developing these relations by encouraging the Kuwaiti side to expedite the implementation of the related Gulf electrical interconnection works," the statement added.

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/Al-Kadhimi-invites-Kuwaiti-companies-to-invest-in-Iraq

Al-Kadhimi invites Kuwaiti companies to invest in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum